The game universe is made up of five levels being the Eternal Kingdoms, God's Reach, The Infected, The Shadow and The Dregs
The External Kingdoms are player created worlds and are very low risk to the players but return minor rewards in resources
The next four levels increase the risk to players (tougher PvP environment) but the rewards also increase with difficulty
- Risk: Set by player
- Resources: Very limited (no quarries, mills or mines.
Player-owned and managed kingdoms are the only permanent Worlds. They can grant other players land and titles, set up PvP rules.
God's Reach[edit | edit source]
3 Faction World
- Risk: Low
- Resources: Limited
- Reward: Victor keeps 70% of loot, Losers keep 30%.
The Infected[edit | edit source]
6 to 12 Factions World
- Risk: Moderate
- Resources: Moderate
- Reward: Victor keeps 75% of loot, Losers keep 25%.
The Shadow[edit | edit source]
Guild vs. Guild
- Risk: High
- Resources: High including rare resources
- Reward: Victor keeps 80% of loot, Losers keep 20%.
Abundance of resources and rich cache of souls.
The Dregs[edit | edit source]
- Risk: Highest
- Resources: Highest, best resources, including rare resources
- Reward: Victor keeps 100% of loot, Losers keep 0%.